Curry-Spiced Nut Mix with Maple and Black Pepper
- 1 cup raw cashew pieces
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp fresh-pressed coconut oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cashews, macadamias, and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the coconut oil with the maple syrup, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and pour over the nut mixture.
- Add the curry powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper and stir well to coat. Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once, until the nuts are light brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.