Dark Chocolate-Cherry Trail Mix
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, toasted or spiced (see notes)
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the almonds in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake, stirring once, until the almonds are fragrant and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
- Place the chopped almonds, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, cherries, and chocolate chips in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.