- 2 Tbsp chopped shallot
- 2 Tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest, plus 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, stir the shallot, capers, mustard, lemon zest, and garlic with a fork to combine.
- Add the parsley and mint and stir, then slowly whisk in the oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cover and keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.