Teriyaki Roasted Mixed Nuts
GimMe’s teriyaki-flavored seaweed adds savory sweetness to a classic mix of toasted nuts. Use your favorite nuts or any combo of almonds, pecans, Brazil nuts, and seeds.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw Brazil nuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (.16 oz.) package GimMe Organic Teriyaki Premium Roasted Seaweed
- 2 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees F (or 325F if using convection.) Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almonds, pecans, Brazil nuts, cashews, and pepitas. Drizzle the honey, sesame oil, and salt over the nuts, then crumple the seaweed on top and mix to combine. Spread on the lined pan and bake for 16 minutes, stirring the nuts once or twice.
- Stir in sesame seeds and bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until the nuts are evenly toasted. Let cool on the pan. Store nuts in a sealed container at room temperature for 5 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!