Preserved Lemon Gremolata
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted almonds, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced preserved lemon, plus 1 tsp preserved lemon liquid
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar and honey until the honey dissolves. Stir in the shallot and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, almonds, lemon and liquid, and oil, and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.